20 GT3 cars are entered for the first race of the Blancpain Sprint Series (BSS) in Nogaro on Easter Weekend. Bearing in mind that some changes might appear until the green flag drops, here are some remarks on the entry list.
- The pairing Kévin Estre & Rob Bell at Attempto Racing looks very promising.
- DTM and GT veteran Bernd Schneider is back on the track with GT Russian Team.
- There are six German teams in the BSS: that’s over 50%.
- BMW Team Brasil‘s regular drivers have cimmitments across the Atlantic, thus Maxime Martin & Dirk Müller and the Specrafico bros. will drive the two BMW Z4s.
- Fortec has closed it’s GT operations. Thus, they withdrew the Mercedes in BSS.